- Open All Tabs in new window
- Tab URL now shows in TMT tab's tooltip
New Options: Users can now change the default read only mode of TMT folder to editable. By change the TMT folder to editable, you can edit it manually in the FF library. For example, rearrange TMT rows. However, we suggest users to backup TMT tabs before making any significant changes in the folder.
- By default, TMT will not remember recently closed tabs if users is in Private Browsing. You can change this preference (extensions.TooManyTabs@visibotech.com.privateMode) in about:config if you prefer otherwise.
- TMT toolbar now hide correctly after toggle from View > Toolbars menu in auto-hide mode
- Fix the delay when collapsing TMT toolbar during Firefox's launch