TMT for Chrome Home | Download | Related Posts
Ever tried having 20 tabs or more open in Chrome? You can’t even see the favicon of the tabs, not to mention the tab titles! If that happens to you, TooManyTabs is a must-have extension that manages your tabs, reduces your tab overflow, and saves your sanity!
TooManyTabs For Chrome is now featured in the Google Chrome Extension Gallery!
How to suspend a tab to TMT
- Open TMT and click on the TMT yellow arrow to suspend active tab to TMT column
- Right click on the web page to open the context menu and choose "Send tab/link to TooManyTabs"
- Mouse over the tab and click on the "X" button to remove the tab from the TMT column
- Or click the "Clear This Column" button right under then column name
- Use up/down arrow to navigate open tabs, then press enter to select the tab immediately
- Use default shortcut (ctr~) or customize shortcut to open TMT in window mode
Other features include
- Bird's eye view of all opened tabs
- Clear preview of each tab's content (fills up gradually as you use)
- Instant tab search
- Sort tabs by creation time, domain or title
- Restore recently closed tabs
- Suspend idle tabs and save memory, organize with custom columns
- Custom themes
- Import tabs data from TooManyTabs for Firefox