Authorize TMT to save data to your Google Drive
- Visit the "Import/Export" page, then click "Authorize"
- This will open the Google Authorization Popup, please click "Accept", close the popup after a few seconds if it does not close automatically *
- The TMT data will save as Application Data and it is not visible in the Drive interface. To manage TMT data, please go to Google Drive's Settings > "Manage Apps". The stored tabs can only be accessed by your authorized Chrome profile**
- Now go back to the Import/Export page and click "Reload" button to confirm the authorization status. You can create your backup immediately, TMT will also automatically backup your tabs daily
Restore and Delete Backup
- If you have multiple Chrome profiles/machines using the same Google Account, you might want to add a label to differentiate different backups from different machines
- Click "Restore" to restore a specific backup, all the existing tabs and columns will be overwritten and the changes cannot be undone
- Click "Remove" to delete a backup from your Drive, TMT will keep at most 10 backups in your Drive
We have added two new commands that can be customized in the Tools > Extension Page. You can now easily send active tab to TMT and open TMT window via shortcut.
* To make sure the backup can run automatically, please always remember to login with your Google account
** If you revoke TMT access to your drive then no more backup will be created until you authorize again
Thank you for using TooManyTabs. Enjoy!