- Too many tabs in TooManyTabs? You may meditate to suppress your never-ending tabbing desire, or you may now sort TMT column by tab title or URL to find your tabs in TMT easily. Just toggle the two new buttons to sort and unsort your column.
- You may further filter column by tab title or URL just use the corresponding sort filter box beneath the sort buttons to filter tabs as you type.
- Pinned tab support: If a pinned tab is sent to TMT, it will stay pinned (indicated by the pin icon over the tab). This means when you restore this tab, it will also be restored as pinned in Chrome and will not be removed from TMT. To remove a pinned tab from TMT, please explictly remove it via the context menu.
Export and Import
- In addition to export as JSON format for backup and migration. You may now export your TMT tabs as plain text or HTML for print or email.
- New import options: Merge import data with existings columns.
- Tip: Please always export and backup your tabs as file before importing other TMT data.
- Hide Chrome's pinned tabs in TMT popup: Check this options and pinned tabs in Chrome will not appear in the TMT tab panel. This can avoid suspending pinned tabs accidentally. You can still send the pinned tab via the "Send Tab to TooManyTabs" context menu directly.
Enjoy! Join us on Google+!