- Send tab automatically by domain. After the 'Domain Row' option is enabled, simply name a TMT row by a specific domain, e.g. 'google.com'. When you click the TMT arrow later to send a tab to TMT, if it is from 'google.com', then it would be sent to the row 'google.com' directly.
- New status button for toggling TMT. If you prefer the status bar than the toolbar palette button, go to options to show this new status button now!
- You can now see the url in status bar when mouse over a TMT tab
- Two new confirm prompts are added. One is before 'Restore TMT tabs' and the other one is 'Send All Tab to TMT'
- Two new locales added! Thanks Edgard Dias Magalhaes(pt-BR) & Nguyễn Hoàng Long(vi-VN) for the translation.
- Adding new row in options made easier. In the 'Add Row' prompt, simply check the 'Insert new row BEFORE currently selected row' box. Then the new row would be added right BEFORE the selected row in the options.
- Sometimes, users may see a display glitches caused by a corrupted toolbar setting (see the image before). TMT1.1.2 will automatically restore the default set of TMT buttons if the glitch happens. If the problem still persist, please right click on the FF toolbar, click 'Customize > Restore Default Set' to reset the corrupted setting.