Download TMT 1.1.0 here now!
- Multi-row view that shows multiple rows at the same time.
- To enable multi rows, users can go to Options > Interface > TMT Toolbar, and choose the number of visible rows. Or add the multi-row palette button to your toolbar via the customize toolbar dialog.
- We also have a new combo buttons for those who have 3 visible rows or more. This button is hidden if you have 1 or 2 visible rows only.
- For details, please refer to the video tutorial below.
- For easier communication, a new bug report button is added in TMT options. Before submitting a bug report, please go to TMT options and click this button. Then paste the profile information in the email and send to email@example.com. Thank you.
- The conflict between the TMT tab context menu and the mouse gesture of FoxTab on Mac & Linux is fixed.
- The flickering issue caused by the conflict between TMT and Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar is fixed.